Finally the interesting part? Well, I agree
But the road to this when you can make money with your account is not easy at all. You need to do all the above things and gain a large number of followers. The rule here is – THE MORE THE BETTER! Of course, by that, I mean the target audience.
TIP: Never buy followers (possibly on different pages), because then you will not have real followers who are interested in your content, which will lead to less engagement in your posts – and no one who wants to promote something on your account wants it!
There are three ways to make money on Instagram:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Promoting brands in exchange for free stuff
- You are waiting for someone to contact you who wants to promote a product or service on your profile
1 – At the beginning of your account, you should definitely avoid promoting any affiliate products. People just don’t like sites that just promote, instead of ads, they want to see the quality and interesting content.
2 – I’ve already said something about calling brands, so I won’t go into much detail. This is not direct earnings, but you can get products for free that again have some value. After all, you can sell them and make money again.
3 – The third category is probably the most common type of earnings that Instagram Influencers use, and that is that someone contacts them with a private message with the desire to promote their product or service.
How much you can earn by promoting someone’s product or service depends on several factors:
- About the niche (topic) of your profile – For example, the promotion of health products and energy drinks do not cost the same.
- About the number of your followers – the more followers you have, the more you can charge.
- Companion Demographics – For example, if most of your followers are from the ExYu space, don’t expect an American to contact you with a desire to promote their products.
- About the reaction rate to your posts – this is very important when it comes to calculating the price of a promotion. You can see information about reactions to your posts in Instagram Insights (analytics) once you have a Business account.
- Related Content: How Much Does An Instagram Promotion Cost
Now that you have learned what you need to do and how to become an Instagram Influencer and make money, you see that it is not so easy and that it requires a lot of work and effort.
Of course, there are some cases where people have really made easy money, but that is less and less today.
Instagram Influencer Marketing needs to be understood like any other real business – BECAUSE IT IS. Whoever tells you otherwise, believe me, is lying.
Would I personally engage in a business like this? Honestly, I wouldn’t. I don’t like that way of doing business, and I’m based on different types of earnings.
Napomena o autorskim pravima: Dozvoljeno preuzimanje sadržaja isključivo uz navođenje linka prema stranici našeg portala sa koje je sadržaj preuzet. Stavovi izraženi u ovom tekstu autorovi su i ne odražavaju nužno uredničku politiku The Balkantimes Press.
Copyright Notice: It is allowed to download the content only by providing a link to the page of our portal from which the content was downloaded. The views expressed in this text are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the editorial policies of The Balkantimes Press.